Inspirational Quotes

Inspirational Dr. Seuss Quotes On Love, Life and Learning

Dr. Seuss Quotes On Love, Life and Learning
  1. Trisha Crespo says:

This is amazing….I am so happy that I found this website.
    The quotes are so profound yet so simple….some of them remind
    me of quotes from Alice in Wonderland….thank you…

2. Jack says:

Is this all Martin Luther King saying and quotes. They seem pretty good and inspirational . This is the great blog I have seen about quotes . lots of quotes to read with different pages separated easily an clearly. my eyes got here coz I have been studying about Sir Martin Luther king “I have a dream ” It was great one . so his sayings are . Thanks for the great quotes collection

3. Paula says:

my favorite quote listed here is “It’s a troublesome world. All the people who are in it are troubled with troubles almost every minute. You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot, for the places and people you’re lucky you’re not. – Dr. Seuss” but i have another favorite that i didn’t see on this list & i think it should most definitely should be #1 on this list, but u can choose for urself…. “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get the chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. – Dr. Seuss” Truly an inspirational outlook on life & it kind of makes you look at your own life from a different, & perhaps better, point of view. He truly was an inspirational, intelligent, & the absolute #1 Thinker of Thoughts! 🙂 He will always & forever be missed by anyone & everyone who is anyone with a heart.

4. Carol says:

..”Sometmes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory”. Life is short. It can change in an instant. We never know what the next moment holds for us.

5. Ms. Bert Saavedra says:

My favorite quote is “Be who you are and say what you mean..” I have posted it on my fb and on Sunday shared with my dearest friend, she is 85 yrs young and ha never heard it . she immediately asked for pen and wrote it down.

6. Sue says: