Inspirational Quotes

48 Inspirational Sports Quotes To Demand Your Best!

motivational quotes for athletes
  1. Brooke says:

I really like #45 “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” All of these examples are invigorating, thoughtful and powerful. Here are more slogans for athletes, fitting for any pep talk or speech, if it’s cool to share: Locker Room Slogans

2. Brooke says:

William nailed the ‘Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records’ quote. Wow, really enjoyed that one. If you don’t mind I wanted to share some locker room slogans I found that maybe you and your visitors will enjoy. Thanks and here they are: Locker Room Slogans

3. Adam says:

“Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success.” by Ross Perot This is one of my favorites. All too often in everything we do we just fall short of reaching our goals. Just a few more steps, just around the next corner, we just need to keep on pushing through and we’ll get where we want to be.

4. Tehila says:

Nice lines …..

5. Vertical jump training takes a very specific approach and is diffefent
    then just training to become stronger or faster.
    It cannot be achieved without hard work, but by enhancing your verical leap you wll have a talent tbat many other playgers don’t have.
    Always warm up and sfretch before performing any of these exercises.
    By utilizing a few simple tips, you are sure to be performing
    at a much higher level than ever before and then you wll
    also reap the benefits all ypur hard wofk hhas brought you.

6. Jessica Di Savino says:

I am not a role model- charles barkley… Nice List

1. Everyday Power says:

Thanks! 🙂

7. David Aponte says:

#42 is the best. Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit …..in all walks of life.

1. Everyday Power says:

8. Tamas Sarkozi says:

I like the Pele and Jordan one.

1. Everyday Power says:

Me too! 🙂

9. Veronika Stef says:

“The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never scored.” – Bill Copeland

1. Everyday Power says:

10. Almen Cavin says:

These are some of the nicest collection of quotes I came across in recent past. This quotes give me an inspiration to keep doing hard work without worrying about its result. Thanks for sharing this wonderful quotes.

1. Everyday Power says:

I’m glad you enjoyed them! 🙂