Self Improvement

12 Simple Strategies To Increase Your Productivity In The Workplace

1. Dilip says:

Useful tips to boost productivity. And if we need to balance productivity with creativity its best to avoid a structured approach and keep an open mind.
    Thanks Jeff great blog 🙂

1. Thanks for sharing, Kim!!

1. Thanks for sharing!!

2. pamross says:

Jeff!! Wow! I’m hosting a webinar on eliminating time wasters and overcoming procrastination and all month I’ll be posting on priority. Do u mind if I use this and make reference to you? Great info in a great package!

1. Ms. Pam Ross, that would be great!

3. ShethP says:

Reblogged this on Sheth's Perspective and commented:
    A reminder everyone might need some time or the other… Definitely helped me! 🙂

1. Thanks for sharing this!!!

4. Phoebe says:

Reblogged this on Phoebe's World.

1. Phoebe, thanks for sharing this!!!

5. Phoebe says:

Thank You!

6. themwheels says:

Hi Jeff,
    I’ll share with you a tip to increase productivity that was told to me by a friend doing highly administrative work. He developed a “cheat sheet”. It was his “go to” list that he referred to all day long. It included telephone numbers and extensions, formulas, computations and anything else he needed throughout his day. It could be updated as required. Sure made his life easier.
    Some businesses designate select people to maintain departmental, vendor or similar information, who then distribute it electronically. That doesn’t prevent you from compiling your own list.
    Good luck!

1. Wow! Thank you for sharing!!! Great tip!

7. Reblogged this on Single Parents of Texas Unite – A site to educate, empower and unite single parents.

1. Thank you for sharing this!!

1. You are welcome! I love reading your blog. 🙂

8. marieabanga says:

Thanks so much for sharing these Jeff, I will definitely let you know in due time how it goes – em after 30 days hahaha. But for now, I already use lots of them without knowing they were referred to as such and well maybe one of my problems id trying to use several of them at once or do so much all in one go. I can not wait to sign up with you.

9. Reblogged this on Gr8fullsoul.

1. Thank you for sharing this!!!

10. Here is something I thought about as I read your latest.
    Accept that we all have limitations. It’s not the end our world.

11. Reblogged this on neil ritchie art and photography and commented:
    Good way to stay up to date with work.

1. Thank you for sharing this!!!

1. Thank you for sharing this!

1. Thank you for posting this. Its hard to find motivational infographics 🙂

12. uh…staying away from FB and WordPress makes me very productive!