Book Lists

When Reading Feels Like a Waste of Time Do This…

When Reading Feels Like a Waste of Time Do This...
  1. Anonymous says:

A cirurgia para aumento do pênis ( Faloplastia ), proporciona ganho tanto em
    ereção quanto em estado flácido. http://Www.Redesoterica.net/notas/el-ejercicio-del-27-de-junio-de-2016/

2. bathroom and kitchen tiles gallery says:

You feel relaxed, rejuvenatedand pulled away in the toilets decorated
    with creative ideas.

3. Alison Courtney says:

Thanks for the mention, Natalie. I appreciate it.

For the record, I work remotely as well, so I can offer sessions to people all over the world! And there’s no license for bibliotherapists. Licensed therapists can and do offer bibliotherapy, of course. But services like mine (I know of one other) employ people who know books and can offer suggestions that apply to clients’ lives. I’m here to listen and offer fiction titles that will help my clients gain insight or clarity, get over a hump, or simply escape for a bit.

4. Ashley says:

Whew! I made it to the end.

My struggle with ADHD/multi-tasking is real and it extends far beyond reading books. Thank you for your tips. I’ll give them a try. If nothing works, at least I can be comforted by the fact that I am not alone.

5. Lindsey says:

During grad school and law school, I did basically 0 pleasure-reading because I was reading 200+pp/day in assignments. Now that I am working and out of school, it has taken effort to start reading for fun, again. I like your suggestions. These days, I read for 15-30 minutes right before I fall asleep, several nights a week. I find it to be relaxing and it helps me shut off the racing mind/nagging thoughts that often prevent me from drifting off to sleep. Well-written and insightful article!

6. Emily says:

Great article! As a public librarian I really understand this problem – and you offer some great tips!