Quantcast
5 Best Motivational Speakers To Pump You Up!
Motivation

5 Best Motivational Speakers To Pump You Up!

top motivational speakers
  1. Inet Kemp says:

Many speakers share their own experiences and story. One experience I’ll never forget was when I attended a speaking event by Lorne Sulcas, better known as The Big Cat Guy. I thought he was totally unique and different. His message was not of people to people. But a message far bigger than us. With his keynotes, he shares the million-year old success lessons from Nature that opened the audience’s eyes … very wide. He started a research project, to study the area’s lion, leopard and cheetah populations. What he describes is every day’s immense beauty. But behind Nature’s awesomeness, is a constant struggle for survival in the face of massive change and competition – for every species, even at the top of the food chain.
    If you have the story, the lesson is always there. It makes it so easy to refer back to and ask: “What do I need to do now?” And instantly you’d be able to recall. And this is what big organisations do to get their people to act and grow. And they do so with enthusiasm. Because it’s the story that they’ve engaged and has become a part of them. I guess this is what true motivation does.
    In my mind, he will be forever remembered. Go have a look. https://lornesulcas.com/

2. Nancy says:

Superb information. Thanks for sharing this great information on the internet. Really good!!!!!

3. Nancy says:

keep up the good work. Thanks for your share and effort, better than other sites. This is the kind of information that are meant to be shared around the internet.

4. According to this post, You are giving the best motivational speakers form india and this is the one of the fastest growing inspirational and motivational blogs in the world.
    best inspirational speaker

5. Narsingh Mehlawat says:

This was so nice! It was all so positive and nicely written.

Thank you for sharing it with us, it helped us a lot.

6. nancy says:

Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such a large collection of information.
    Mr. Vikas jain is also a good Author, Keynote & Motivational Speaker. )

7. nancy says:

Thanks for sharing. This is probably the best list of motivational speakers that I have seen on the web so far. Thank you for posting this great articles.
    Mr. Vikas jain is also a good Author, Keynote & Motivational Speaker. (www.vikasjain.org)

8. Aditya Mehta says:

I think Parikshit Jobanputra is the best motivational speaker in my view.
    Many people are inspired from Parikshit Jobanputra, his speeches are very interesting and motivational. Apart from these list of Motivational Speakers, there are few more motivational speakers. Parikshit Jobanputra is one of them. You may check out and know who he is, his successful parenting seminars, workshops and more.

9. Have you heard of Donna Hartley? She’s an amazing motivational speaker! https://youtu.be/3eSEjxM5Lj8

10. Pooja kumari says:

Hello,
    These motivational speakers are not only motivate us but also give a best chance to get success in our life. If we understand life style and working style of these motivational speakers then we can also get huge success in our life. So we should try to follow these mind blowing persons.!!!!
    Thanks Everydayblog for share these good articles with us and i will also share some thing about these motivational speakers on my blog http://www.quotesplant.com/

11. Susama Mishra says:

I work in a fmcg company in India. Have attended several corporate training programs and most of them were good. But the best sales training program I attended was by the trainer Alok Das. He was simply amazing and his approach was unique. Quite different from other trainers. Got immediate results. But I found that he maintains a low profile and doesn’t share his number with everyone. I just have his email id [email protected]

12. Anderson says:

Thanks for this wonderful article on best motivational speakers. I feel they are morale booster which can convert unproductive person to productive person in very less time and efforts. Naseer khan is a well renowned “Motivational Trainer, Corporate Trainer etc. who aim to inspire, motivate and challenge the employees. For more details visit:

13. Lance Stevens says:

Check out video. Must add this

14. clement sadjere says:

Thanks for sharing. I loved zig zigler video. Just downloaded it and am real inspired

15. Naeem Akhter says:

Yes, Naseer Khan is one helluva motivational speaker from India

16. Mathew Dave says:

I am a corporate vote trainer and I really appreciated everydaypowerblog.com best-motivational-speakers list and agree to Jeus Naseer Khan is just amazing. Very soon you will have to consider him on the list of top motivational speakers in the world.

17. Jeus Paul says:

Thank Moore, Everyday Power Blog is one of the fastest growing inspirational and motivational blogs in the world.
    This list is great, however can I ask you to add more? Naseer Khan is the best motivational speaker in India. You can look him up at http://bestmotivationalspeaker.in/

Keep up the great work!