Jim Rohn Encourages Us To Strive For Maximum Achievement
“How much will a tree grow? As high as it possibly can.
How many leaves will it produce? As much as it possibly can.” – Jim Rohn
Strive For Maximum Achievement
- Focusing on our past achievements energizes us for our future achievements
- Every moment of life counts; use each moment to make progress and move forward
- Resting is good, laziness is…well…the arch nemesis of whatever you want to achieve
- How you achieved results in your past, is how you will achieve them in the future
- Great success is made by the development of tiny habits and disciplines
- Do the best you possibly can, at everything
- Your best is not measured in salary numbers
- Model nature – everything grows to maximum achievement
- Produce and give to the world, as much as you possibly can
- Focus on what you can control, and grow that
- Ask yourself: Will I become all I can be or part of what I can be?
- Use a journal everyday to document your success, growth and lessons learned