Search for more Everyday Power
We all have the ability to inspire others to achieve greatness. Some of us are able to find it, appreciate it and use it. For others, it’s been buried.
We all have the power of greatness inside of us. Some of us are able to find it, appreciate it and inspire others to use it. For others, it’s been buried. Recognize and remind yourself of your greatness, daily. Use these tips for a quick self -esteem boost and to help you take action!
- Call an old friend to reconnect and send some love.
- Write someone a ‘thank you’ letter for how they have helped or inspired you in the past.
- Write down 2-3 goals for the month.
- Spend 10 minutes a day to sit in silence and focus vividly on what you want. (Begin with 5 minutes if 10 is too long.)
- Create a playlist of highly inspirational music.
- Create a playlist on YouTube of highly motivational videos.
- Write down 5-7 sentences about something you did in the past 3 months that made you extremely proud and excited.
- Research and study someone who is doing what you want to do.
- Volunteer your time.
- Constantly ask yourself, “What can I do so that both sides win?”
- Do not check your email first thing in the morning.
- Create a morning routine.
- Exercise on a regular basis for a short amount of time, but at a very high intensity.
- Remind someone how great they are and be specific.
- Do something that you’ve never done before (large or small).
As I see it, in order to win the game of life, we have to do two main things. First, we need to have some success producing habits. Second, we need to focus on how we can meet the needs of others.
Please remember to leave a comment below! Let us know how these ideas can fit into your life!