Big Personal Goals and Why You Need Them
Don't Miss

3 Reasons to Dream BIGGER!

By on April 28, 2014

Image

What are some major goals and dreams you have right now?

What happens when you get excited?

How often do you tell yourself things like, “That’s not possible for me, I need to be more realistic.” We might not be able to do everything, but we sure enough can do almost anything.  Even if we scale it down… we can find the courage to do something or even just one thing, that will make a significant impact in the lives of other people. In today’s world with the way communication and information are – there are just too many real life stories of people making a massive difference in the world for us to settle for being ‘realistic’.

The time to stop talking yourself out of your greatest dreams, desires and goals is over!

The time for wishing is over.

It’s time to make it happen.
    Here are 3 Reasons WHY YOU should dream BIGGER!

1. If it’s not BIG, you’re selling yourself short. Before I moved to India 6 months ago to live and teach, I threw a going-away party so I could see all of my close family and friends together. I could have kept it low key and invited about 15 people. Instead, I decided to go a little bigger and invited more than 70 people from family, high school, college and the workplace. What I learned is that whether it was 15 people or 70 people, the same amount of planning, stress and energy went into the situation. So why not have 70 people show up? Why not plan big, love big and in this case – party big!

Our dreams and goals are the same way. Either way, we are going to be tired in the morning, tired from work and looking forward to ‘me’ time at the end of the day. Either way, we are giving tons of energy, attention and time to our work and our responsibilities. We might as well direct that energy towards larger and more impactful dreams and goals. It just makes sense. :)

1. Think about all the people you can help, inspire and give too. There is a world out there that needs great people doing great things. Be one of them.

If you don’t go for your dreams and goals, the whole world suffers. Live your largest life. Make the biggest impact on as many people as possible so when it’s all said and done, you know that you did not tip toe through life, you lived with force, passion and power. It’s possible for ALL of us! As the French writer, Emile Zola wrote, “I am here to live out loud!”

1. How do you want to be remembered? What do you want to leave behind? What do you want to give to your children, family, your community or charity? It’s about legacy now. What can you give and do that will outlast you. Legacy doesn’t come from playing it small. What would your life look like if you committed to your dreams?

Talk to you all soon,
    Jeff

Related Posts
    Sign up for our weekly newsletter on Personal Empowerment, Motivation and Success!

everyday power newsletter

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
    Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!

About Everyday Power

Founder of www.EverydayPowerBlog.com and My Everyday Power, Jeff Moore is an entrepreneur, educator, and motivator on a mission to inspire those around him. Jeff has dedicated his personal and professional life to helping people realize their own potential for greatness. He has an expertise in creating intrinsic motivation and is a catalyst for incredible change in the lives of others.

60 Comments

1. Pingback: EVERYDAY POWER’S TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS FROM FEBRUARY 2014 | Everyday Power Blog

2. jandah

February 20, 2014 at 11:54 pm

I just simply loved it <3 Dream and create big *!

3. Abdul Rauf

February 17, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Thanks so much for your help. I am committed to #ThinkBig

4. gretel24p

February 13, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Great post! Thanks for the inspiration :)

5. made58

February 10, 2014 at 8:33 am

Reblogged this on MadeleineMaya.

6. Grins & Jade

February 7, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Reblogged this on Grins & Jade.

7. Bangi Makopo

February 7, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Powerful!!!! I always believed in dreaming big. “Whats the point in dreaming if you don’t dream big? and what’s the point in walking if you don’t walk tall?” I recently started my own blog because I was the King of procrastination but I now relinquished that title.lol Im not only dreaming but doing.

Youve inspired me to go in harder. —Bangi Makopo (South Africa) (twitter:@ariseshinechild;@MrMakopo;FB:arise and shine child;Wix-blog:http://makopo8.wix.com/ariseandshinechild)

• Everyday Power

February 7, 2014 at 7:21 pm

I am so happy you are going after it! I am happy to help!!

8. treiter89

February 7, 2014 at 3:55 pm

That’s the attitude so many people need. To be honest, everybody should have that attitude. We are much more capable than we often think. I used to live in a very small town in Germany and didn’t think I was able to go to university because of personal issues that I still have. But guess what? I was able to do better than I thought and now I study in Scotland. Often we just need to take the first step.

• Everyday Power

February 7, 2014 at 7:13 pm

Thank you so much for sharing that! More power to you!!!!

• treiter89

February 7, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Thank you! Keep up the great work :)

• Everyday Power

February 8, 2014 at 9:35 am

Will do!!

9. Hunt FOR Truth

February 7, 2014 at 11:04 am

This is right up the same road as my resolution for this year.
      Thanks for being of service to our wordpress community and beyond Jeff.
      Your inspiration is rippling love in the Noosphere.
      ~ Eric

10. MariaManess

February 7, 2014 at 5:01 am

Reblogged this on Living The Dream…by Maria Maness and commented:
      Keep Dreaming!

11. Pingback: 2 Systems For Achieving Your Goals | Everyday Power Blog

12. ajimichael

February 5, 2014 at 12:46 pm

This is so true. I believe our dream is tied to others and many lives will be touched by it. We can not of course dream alone, we need dream partners. Thanks Jeff, you inspire me always.

13. Anonymous

February 5, 2014 at 12:46 pm

14. Flying the Good Flight

February 5, 2014 at 6:38 am

I need to print this & hang it on the fridge for a daily reminder to keep going! So inspirational and empowering in a world where people like to say “get real”. Thanks for posting! xo

• Everyday Power

March 3, 2014 at 6:37 am

My pleasure! And I think printing it is a great idea!

15. blondinbrille

February 5, 2014 at 3:01 am

Reblogged this on blondinbrille and commented:
      So true..

16. reversecommuter

February 5, 2014 at 1:36 am

Just want you to know that there are days when your quotes & postings are just what the doctor ordered – and I appreciate it!

17. zachary

February 4, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Great post today Jeff! “How do you want to be remembered? [...] It’s about legacy now. ” Love that! I want to be REMEMBERED, not as a guy who did some nice things for those close to him, but for being a big person who touched many lives!! Our lives will end all the same whether we accomplish many big goals, or don’t do anything of note, just relax and take naps, so let’s make it count!!!!! Will be reblogging your posts in the future, as my site picks up steam, keep it up!!

• Everyday Power

March 3, 2014 at 6:37 am

Zack you’ve got the juice! Let me know how I can help!

• zachary

March 4, 2014 at 5:09 am

Thanks Jeff, hoping to take you up on one of your famous 1-on-1 coaching sessions at some point.

• Everyday Power

March 4, 2014 at 6:39 am

That would be great, just let me know when you’re ready!

18. Die Trying

February 4, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Reblogged this on DIE TRYING and commented:

19. lkwatts67

February 4, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Hi Jason,
      Could I reblog this sometime this week? We are focusing on Dreams this week at Better Endings (& thanks for your like there!) Linda

• Everyday Power

February 4, 2014 at 10:13 pm

It’s Jeff, and of course you can!

• lkwatts67

February 4, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Thanks Jeff. It will likely be paired with one other Guest Blog on Thursday. (PS-I would also like to link to your site and invite you to link to mine if you would like to.), Linda

• lkwatts67

February 4, 2014 at 10:50 pm

HI Jeff, Thanks. I will pair your excellent post with one other Guest Blog from Caged No More on Thursday. I would also like to link to your site from mine. You are welcome to do the same if you would like to. Bloggers rock! Linda

• lkwatts67

February 5, 2014 at 2:00 am

HI Jeff,
          Actually I will reblog your post on Saturday at Better Endings, as a weekly Better Endings Principle of “Just Dream Big”
          Linda

• Everyday Power

February 5, 2014 at 5:58 am

Thanks, Linda!

20. Die Trying

February 4, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Love this post, very powerful! Re-blogging on Die Trying This is my soul food: “Meeting people is wonderful, meeting great people is a blessing, learning and self educating is empowerment, exquisite living is grateful choice, simplicity is everything or nothing, your choices make your days, your days make your life” – Die Trying, Inspired Living Blog

21. pastorarbarnes

February 4, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Awesome post Jeff!!

22. Jason Greer

February 4, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Reblogged this on The Change in You and commented:
      I am new to the reblogging stuff, but I thought this was a great post. Follow this blog for more great insights. This post is so applicable to people whether you are going for that big promotion, or starting a home-based business like I am.
      Dreams become visions, visions become goals, goals become actions, and actions create activity.

• Everyday Power

February 4, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Jason, thanks for sharing and thanks for the kind words!!

23. Tina Del Buono, PMAC

February 4, 2014 at 8:55 pm

This is excellent! Thank you for the inspiration this morning

24. Jason Greer

February 4, 2014 at 8:42 pm

Awesome post. Really love the information you share.

25. Morgan

February 4, 2014 at 8:39 pm

So very very true!

26. warero

February 4, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Reblogged this on ProduSoul.

• Everyday Power