What would your life look like, if you were able to become more positive?
What would feel different? What would your day-to-day effort look like? How would you speak to people?
How would the communication with your family, your partners, your coworkers – how would it be different – how would it be better? What about your ability to wake up early in the morning? Your exercise routine? Your health?
Here are 15 Habits to Become More Positive!
1. Express more gratitude. Make it a point to show thanks for all the people (good and bad) , things (good and bad) and events (good and bad), in your life.
Find the lesson and love in EVERYTHING!
2. Wake up earlier. No more rushing. Get up early and start the day by making time for you! You deserve it!
3. Only surround yourself with positive people. And if you can’t find positive people, read positive books!
4. Read or listen to something inspirational and motivational everyday. Whether it’s your favorite inspirational quote, listening to a motivational speaker or visiting Everyday Power Blog, everyday! :-). Feed your mind with positivity!
5. Stop sharing your dreams and goals with doubters, non-believers, and haters.
Only share your dreams and goals with people who are available to support them.
6. Pay attention to your energy levels. Watch what you eat. See food as fuel and have the energy to become more positive. Being positive is a full time job!
7. Go to sleep earlier. Lack of sleep can lead to depression and depression-like behaviors. Take naps and believe in rest, as much as you believe in productivity.
8. Listen to music that makes you move physically and makes you soar emotionally! For example, when I listen to Shake It Off by Florence + The Machine….I feel great! Every time, with no exception!
9. Find a charity you care about and give $20 a month to it. If you want to give more, give more. If $20 doesn’t work for you, find a number that does.
The goal is TO GIVE.
10. Write your goals down and post them up. Have the courage to write them down, then have the courage to post them up where you live. Clarity is power and progress is happiness!
11. Read more personal development books. Learn about yourself. Study why you do what you do. Study great people of history. Again, please feed your mind with practical and empowering facts and stories.
12. Say positive affirmations to yourself. Speak as if, think as if and act as if! Remind yourself everyday about who are, what you are capable of and who are you becoming. Say it until you believe it! Change the conversation in your head to a positive one!
13. Please, stop comparing yourself to others. You don’t know how anybody’s path REALLY was. All you know is about your path; commit to making it great. Focus on competing with who you were yesterday, and that’s it!
14. Focus on what you want and have, and not on what you lack and don’t want. This is like expressing more gratitude, in that you are taking control of your focus. Become more positive by focusing on where you are abundant in your life.
15. Meditate and visualize success. Please take some time everyday to just be. To stop doing and wanting, and just be. Create time everyday to sit down or lay and breathe deeply. See yourself as you are and where you want to be. Be thankful. Just be.
I hope you found these tips practical, possible and effective.
Make sure to share your thoughts on how you can become more positive. More positive for yourself, your family, your organization and our world!
With love and respect,
Please remember to leave a comment below! Let us know how these ideas can fit into your life!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter on Personal Empowerment, Motivation and Success!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!