Good Morning Motivation! Must Watch Motivational Video!
Don't Miss

Good Morning Motivation! Must Watch Motivational Video!

By on February 24, 2014
    SHARES
    How about this video for some good morning motivation?

good morning motivation running

BONUS: 6 quotes for some Good Morning Motivation!

“Whether one is twenty, forty, sixty, or eighty; whether one has succeeded, failed or just muddled along – life begins each morning! The greatest fact in life is that it is never too late to start again. Biography simply overflows with inspiring examples of this truth. However discouraging your days may have been, keep this thought burning brightly in your mind: life begins each morning!” -L.M. Hughes

“Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment – this day – is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day – each moment of this day – a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity.” -Dan Custer

“When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

“It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.” -Aristole

“Don’t underestimate the power of thoughts and words. What you tell yourself every morning will set your mind and life on that path. Talk success, victory, happiness and blessings over your destiny.” -Nina Bolivares

“Do not say, ‘It is morning,’ and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name.” -Rabindranath Tagore

YOU CAN LIVE YOUR DREAMS! IT’S POSSIBLE!

Sign up for our weekly newsletter on Personal Empowerment, Motivation and Success!

everyday power newsletter

Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!

SHARES

About Jeffrey I. Moore

Founder of www.EverydayPowerBlog.com and My Everyday Power, Jeff Moore is an entrepreneur, educator, and motivator on a mission to inspire those around him. Jeff has dedicated his personal and professional life to helping people realize their own potential for greatness. He has an expertise in creating intrinsic motivation and is a catalyst for incredible change in the lives of others.

20 Comments

1. briangspare

March 5, 2014 at 7:49 am

Reblogged this on Brian G Spare PhD and commented:
      Watch this video. I was inspired.

2. Pingback: EVERYDAY POWER’S TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS FROM FEBRUARY 2014 | Everyday Power Blog

3. Pingback: Must Watch Motivational Video! | Healthy Body ~ Healthy Mind

4. cocoalight

February 27, 2014 at 11:07 pm

Reblogged this on Jumping eating and laughing with you and commented:
      THIS gave me goosbumps!! Thanks you:-)

• Everyday Power

February 27, 2014 at 11:17 pm

Me too! Thanks for sharing!!

• cocoalight

February 27, 2014 at 11:34 pm

Don’t stop, we need this. Its SPIRITUAL/mental SUNSHINE:-) Thank you, hugs to you and everyone you touch.

5. key Image Photographers

February 25, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Reblogged this on Key Image and commented:
      Amazing Inspirational video!

6. Marie Abanga

February 25, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Reblogged this on Marie Abanga's Blog and commented:
      For long l did the minimum because l thought that would get me appreciated and accepted and well my daily bread was taken care of. Yet l had a dream to be ME, to do much more than l was actually doing. I know l have the capacity but for long I wondered How? Now, after all the hurt chasing conventional acceptance, l have made the ultimate sacrifice. I am ready to pursu that dream to the end and it ain’t over until l win.

Thanks Jeff for sharing this.

7. ramakrishnan6002

February 25, 2014 at 8:02 am

Reblogged this on Gr8fullsoul.

8. silversun008

February 25, 2014 at 6:09 am

“It’s not over until I win!”
      WOW. I was very close to tears after watching this video!

• Everyday Power

February 25, 2014 at 8:05 am

Me too! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Powerful stuff!

9. kimbennetta

February 24, 2014 at 10:35 am

All I can say is WOW. what a great video and some very valid points. thankyou for sharing

10. InMyHead

February 24, 2014 at 7:17 am

Reblogged this on In My Head and commented:
      Just the right message at Just the right time!