You Too Can Go From Good To Great!

By on February 10, 2014
You Too Can Go From Good To Great!
You Too Can Go From Good To Great!
become great1 You Too Can Go From Good To Great!

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” ― Mark Twain

______________________________

One of my mentors once said to me, “show me the 5 people you spend the most time with and I will show you what you will be doing in the next five years.” We are who we spend our time with.

We are going to think, do and become similarly with those we spend our time with. It’s natural.

To make the jump from good to great we need to be highly selective with who we spend our time with and even share our dreams with.

People who are not chasing their dreams, might not have any support for someone who is chasing theirs. It might get lonely. But you will meet people along the way.

Stay away from those who belittle your dreams!

With love,

Jeff

Sign up for our weekly newsletter on Personal Empowerment, Motivation and Success!

screen shot 2014 02 28 at 3 08 18 pm You Too Can Go From Good To Great!

Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!

About Jeffrey I. Moore

Founder of www.EverydayPowerBlog.com and My Everyday Power, Jeff Moore is an entrepreneur, educator, and motivator on a mission to inspire those around him. Jeff has dedicated his personal and professional life to helping people realize their own potential for greatness. He has an expertise in creating intrinsic motivation and is a catalyst for incredible change in the lives of others.

26 Comments

1. Pingback: EVERYDAY POWER’S TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS FROM FEBRUARY 2014 | Everyday Power Blog

2. Tom Phillips

February 18, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Sometimes being small is good too. Does having a ferrari make you great?

I believe great is a set of attitudes. Greatness definitely isn’t about being rich.

• Everyday Power

February 18, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Tom I agree completely and I think it starts with how you define great. For me, greatness is when lives are better because of an individual. Greatness is when someone has unlocked the combination that combines their passion and service. That’s when I believe you are living greatness. Being small is fine too, if you are great at it! ;-) And I’m sure we can both smile at the fact that greatness is not for sale; which is why a ferrari is not even in the equation. Thank you for sharing that!

3. prsdad joshi

February 17, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Dear sir fear is inside its true that no one can stop you.

4. Pingback: Posts I loved this week | Taylor Grace

5. Abdul Rauf

February 12, 2014 at 11:28 pm

Superb! Thumbs up. We can also be great

6. JayRadaRafol (@JayRadaRafol)

February 12, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Sometimes, I get affected by negative things thrown at me, but good thing there are much more positive things that outweighs the negatives. More so, I have a lot of positive people who keeps on associating with me. I am thankful and thanks for this reminder.

New fan and follower here -

• Everyday Power

February 12, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Jay thanks for sharing that!! It is appreciated!!!

7. nomnomhelp

February 12, 2014 at 4:52 am

This is so so true. I used to have such little self esteem, but I was approached and asked to apply the the position of Area Manager when I had no managerial experience. I thought there is no way I could do it, the role was just too big, I wouldn’t be capable, people wouldn’t take me seriously. Other people laughed and said there was no way I would get it. People who went for the role thought it was a joke. But my boss believed in me. I went for it, got it, and 2 years later I’m still doing it. He pushed me and continues to push me. My boss is my rock and with his support my confidence has increased ten fold. And you know what? I do great! My boss is leaving now and I will soon get a new manager but that doesn’t deter me anymore. Bring it on!!

• Everyday Power

February 12, 2014 at 6:52 am

Now that…it just awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your story and congrats on the great work!!!

8. beyoubeblessed

February 11, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Reblogged this on Be YOU, Be Blessed and commented:
    Iron sharpens Iron!!

9. astridswords

February 11, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Reblogged this on Astrid's Words and commented:
    Very true words to keep in mind when we work towards becoming great =)

• Everyday Power

February 11, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Astrid, thank you for sharing!!!

• astridswords

February 11, 2014 at 9:30 pm

My pleasure =) Thank you for the inspiration!

10. blondinbrille

February 11, 2014 at 8:37 am

This is so true..Lovely..

11. blondinbrille

February 11, 2014 at 8:37 am

Reblogged this on blondinbrille and commented:
    This is so true…

12. zachary

February 11, 2014 at 6:42 am

Great message Jeff. A reminder for all of us how important it is to surround yourself with good people. We choose what to feed our mind and our heart. I regularly choose to feed mine Everyday Power Blog! Take care!!

13. marieabanga

February 10, 2014 at 11:46 pm

Reblogged this on Marie Abanga's Blog and commented:
    This is the Key, maybe the Master Key but whatever be the case, I am doing just that.

Thanks for sharing Jeff

14. panikikubik

February 10, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Great post and an inspiring blog!

15. panikikubik

February 10, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Great post and an inspiring blog!

16. charlypriest

February 10, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Reblogged this on CRAZY LIFE and commented:
    It is true what can I say.