Everyday Power’s Top 10 Most Popular Blog Posts from January 2014
Here are some of the most viewed, liked, shared and commented posts, from the month of January from Everyday Power Blog. Feel free to read and re-read some of your favorite posts. Most importantly, see how these ideas can create a positive difference in your life and in the lives of others.
Here are the Top 10 most popular blog entries for the month of January!
10. What people are saying about Jeff Moore’s Coaching!- If you ask me, this should be number 1! But out of the 30 entries for the month of January, this post comes in 10th. While coaching 100 people for free (one of my personal new years resolutions) during the month of January, I posted some client feedback from a few participants from the beginning of the month. Check it out!
9. Life. Writing & Inspiration. From the Facebook status of Anne Lamott (Amazing!) – Potentially, one of the best Facebook status updates you will ever read!
8. 12 Ideas to Increase Productivity - How can you fit some of these ideas into your life? What would it do for your life?
7. “If you do 3 small things…” – A great quote that will allow you to look at each day as a dream building opportunity!
6. YOUR BOOK OF LIFE! - A short, brief, to the point, to the heart message of why each day is so empowering!
5. Getting What We Want - “Let’s practice sticking to our word and making things happen.”
4. 5 Beliefs Of People Who Refuse To Quit - What do you need to tell yourself to get up and get back in there? A must read!
3. 8 Things Remarkably Successful People Do And Why [Infographic] - A great infographic that will inform you how to deal with the internal obstacles, even better!
2. 11 of the BEST Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes! - Some amazing mental firepower from a modern day legend, who continues to inspire.
Wait for it…wait for it….And…..
1. 7 Ways You Can Benefit From Life Coaching - We all need a coach. We all need someone to look at our life from the outside to see how we can better connect whats going on, on the inside. The goal is alignment. Getting our gifts, wants, thoughts and actions all headed in the same direction! How can we grow at a rate that ensures we become capable of giving, living, getting and becoming what we want. Another must read!