Generate the Light and Energy Needed to Succeed
Don't Miss

Generate the Light and Energy Needed to Succeed

By on February 5, 2014

Generate the Light and Energy Needed to Succeed

Everyday we wake up with the power to reclaim our life and our dreams!

Sign up for our weekly newsletter on Personal Empowerment, Motivation and Success!

everyday power newsletter

Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!

Related Posts

About Jeffrey I. Moore

Founder of www.EverydayPowerBlog.com and My Everyday Power, Jeff Moore is an entrepreneur, educator, and motivator on a mission to inspire those around him. Jeff has dedicated his personal and professional life to helping people realize their own potential for greatness. He has an expertise in creating intrinsic motivation and is a catalyst for incredible change in the lives of others.

16 Comments

1. Christina

February 5, 2014 at 11:51 am

Excellent! And so timely. The idea that I need to take active, purposeful steps (and generate my own energy!) in order to achieve my goals has recently come into my life and helped me a great deal. Thanks for this and all of your other great posts too!

2. viewsplash

January 31, 2014 at 12:37 am

Reblogged this on Views Splash! and commented:
      Great Message!

3. the eight limbed yogi

January 30, 2014 at 7:27 am

Awesome post. Thanks!

4. Pingback: Generate the Light and Energy Needed to Succeed | gracistsumbuli

5. blondinbrille

January 28, 2014 at 11:57 am

So true. This is worth considering. Thank you for sharing with you of your inspiration.

6. Versandra Kennebrew

January 28, 2014 at 7:12 am

Reblogged this on Versandra Kennebrew Intl. and commented:
      I love this post. “Generating the Light and Energy Needed to Succeed” was the underpinning of my second self-help book “The Art of Reinventing You: Ignite Your Imagination.” This post suggests pushing, fighting and finally creating your way to success while my book is all about imagining and creating your way to success. Which writer is more right brained? Read and enjoy.

7. ramakrishnan6002

January 28, 2014 at 4:48 am

Reblogged this on Gr8fullsoul.

8. P.E.A.C.E.

January 28, 2014 at 3:12 am

Incredible! Very wise words Jeff. Thank you so much for creating this inspirational poster. Love it!

9. zachary

January 28, 2014 at 12:00 am

Hey Jeff, just found your blog and love the message here. I just started a new blog so am creating a network of other blogs I would like to keep up with and have decided to follow yours. Will keep an eye out for new posts! Best of luck in all your endeavours!!

10. WisconZen

January 27, 2014 at 10:42 pm

I really enjoyed this entry! Thank you so much for sharing!! :)