Life Is Simple! Motivational Picture Quote
Don't Miss

Life Is Simple!

By on February 4, 2014

Life Is Simple!

Comment|Share|Reblog|Like

**As always, I would love to hear how these ideas and quotes could fit into your life! Like and leave a comment below!
    Sign up for out weekly newsletter on Personal Empowerment, Motivation and Success!
    [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
    Related Posts

About Everyday Power

Founder of www.EverydayPowerBlog.com and My Everyday Power, Jeff Moore is an entrepreneur, educator, and motivator on a mission to inspire those around him. Jeff has dedicated his personal and professional life to helping people realize their own potential for greatness. He has an expertise in creating intrinsic motivation and is a catalyst for incredible change in the lives of others.

15 Comments

1. darlingdomo

February 6, 2014 at 9:30 am

This is beautiful and inspirational! I am on the brink of following my dreams and your blog is so helpful. Keep up the beautiful and great work!

• Everyday Power

February 22, 2014 at 8:24 am

I will keep up the work and you keep chasing down your dream!

2. The Drift

February 4, 2014 at 6:20 am

Reblogged this on Daily Dose.

3. Katrika

February 2, 2014 at 8:22 pm

I have few followers and even less response to what I pour my heart and soul into every time I post. However, I am not one who will quit ‘Three Feet From Gold’. If I can inspire even one person, I am truly grateful. If I can inspire myself in the process, that makes two of us who will persevere.

• Everyday Power

February 2, 2014 at 8:26 pm

” If I can inspire even one person, I am truly grateful. If I can inspire myself in the process, that makes two of us who will persevere.” WOW I love that!!!!! Katrika, can I use that and link to you in my next post!!! The was powerful!!

• Katrika

February 2, 2014 at 9:05 pm

It would be an honor. Thank you.

4. humptydumptymuralmagic

January 31, 2014 at 10:44 pm

This statement is so true. My life only became a success AFTER, I surrendered and started worrying more about the people around me than myself. Life has become so beautiful and rich now that I have learned that in order to succeed, I need to be willing to bulid up everyone around me. Because when I am lifting them up, I can only go up myself!

• Everyday Power

February 1, 2014 at 1:28 am

YES!!! Like you said, “Because when I am lifting them up, I can only go up myself!” – I love that!

5. blondinbrille

January 31, 2014 at 10:43 am

Reblogged this on blondinbrille and commented:
      Carpe Diem

6. blondinbrille

January 31, 2014 at 10:42 am

So true .. Taking with me these words on my adventures this weekend ..

7. zachary

January 31, 2014 at 8:19 am

Ok Jeff, well I gave you a headstart, but watch out, the game isn’t over yet!! Good luck, I hope it’s a close match and we both break records for the high score!!!

• Everyday Power

January 31, 2014 at 8:31 am

Zach, I love that!!!!!! The score doesn’t matter, what matters most is what you have already done…which is GET IN THE GAME!!!! Let’s Go!

• zachary

January 31, 2014 at 8:35 am

Absolutely! I’ve recently started my blog, but I’ve been growing and reading and prepping myself to share this positivity with others since I was a child. The moment arrived, I acknowledged it, and started my ‘formal’ path – blog, books, speaking, helping. Now the goal is to touch and positively influence as many lives as possible!! Thanks for your inspiration!! Game Time!!!!