14 Positive Inspirational Quotes About Commitment
Don't Miss

14 Inspirational Quotes To Help You Stay Committed

By on February 4, 2014
    14 Inspirational Quotes To Help You Stay Committed

Image

Our ability to commit will determine our ability to succeed, prevail and overcome. Most get started, but very few finish. Here are 14 inspirational quotes that will help you stay committed to your commitments!

“The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” -Vince Lombardi

“Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes… but no plans.” -Peter F. Drucker

The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” -Anthony Robbins

“Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” -Mario Andretti

“You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” -Margaret Thatcher

“Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the difficult may become easy.” -Bill Blackman

“Anyone can dabble, but once you’ve made that commitment, your blood has that particular thing in it, and it’s very hard for people to stop you.” -Bill Cosby

“There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.” -Art Turock

“Any man’s life will be filled with constant and unexpected encouragement if he makes up his mind to do his level best each day.” -Booker T. Washington

“Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” -Tom Robbins

“Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the right stuff to turn our dream into reality.” -James Womack

“Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.” -Charles F. Kettering

“It’s always too early to quit.” -Norman Vincent Peale

“I am easily satisfied with the very best.” — Winston Churchill

Sign up for our weekly newsletter on Personal Empowerment, Motivation and Success!

everyday power newsletter

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
    Take a second to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!
    Related Posts

About Everyday Power

Founder of www.EverydayPowerBlog.com and My Everyday Power, Jeff Moore is an entrepreneur, educator, and motivator on a mission to inspire those around him. Jeff has dedicated his personal and professional life to helping people realize their own potential for greatness. He has an expertise in creating intrinsic motivation and is a catalyst for incredible change in the lives of others.

12 Comments

1. Pingback: EVERYDAY POWER’S TOP 10 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS FROM FEBRUARY 2014 | Everyday Power Blog

2. Richard Paulik

February 13, 2014 at 5:02 pm

I think one of the most important quotes I found insightful is that in order to become successful, one must never compromise their integrity for something that is beneath the level of commitment to their ideals. If only little effort is given, only little progress is achieved.

3. mrsjacoby19

February 4, 2014 at 2:07 am

This is a goal mine of inspiration. Thank you so very much for these amazing quotes. Blessings

4. hrncirwt

February 2, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Very timely for me! Thanks for another great post.

5. thisgirlsadventure

February 2, 2014 at 11:02 am

Great quotes! Commitment is the difference in many cases between success and failure. I am on a long debt repayment mission, and plan to come out a winner (In my case Winner = Debt Free) because I am refusing to give up and just keep on keeping on (and on, and on) with my debt smashing mission! Thanks for sharing.

6. aaronmoore22

February 1, 2014 at 7:24 am

I love this one:
      “Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes… but no plans.” -Peter F. Drucker
      Thanks for passing these along.

7. shirleyford929

January 31, 2014 at 8:20 pm

I especially like the quote by Tom Robbins. We are selling our house and want to move to a bungalow. My husband is worried about the financial implications, but I am committed to our decision. I am a great believer in the law of attraction and I am totally focused on the bungalow.

8. marieabanga

January 31, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Jeff, I am not letting go of you until I win – until we both win.

The collection you always share are great.

In the above lot, I love the quotes by Meg Thatcher the Iron Lady, and by Norman Vincent Peale of course.

I also love very much this one “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” -Anthony Robbins.

So Jeff, Keep it up

9. conmaldita

January 31, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Reblogged this on concep09 and commented:
      Agree, totally agree.

10. oamodu

January 31, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Reblogged this on Eagle Eye Network.

11. A page off the shelf

January 31, 2014 at 11:58 am

You gathered some great quotes, well worth reading, thanks (=